This module converts:
- MathType objects to Microsoft Equation 2007/2010/2013 or old Microsoft Equation 3.x format. Therefore, you can edit any MathType object with your Microsoft Equation Editor;
- Old Microsoft Equation 3.x objects to Microsoft Equation 2007/2010/2013 format.
Works with Microsoft Word XP/2003/2007/2010/2013 and Microsoft Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10.
Try also our online conversion service.
- Converting MathType objects to Microsoft Equation 2007/2010/2013 or old Microsoft Equation 3.x format in Microsoft Word documents;
- Converting old Microsoft Equation 3.x objects to Microsoft Equation 2007/2010/2013 format;
- Converting a whole Microsoft Word document or a selected part;
- Enabling/disabling Euclid fonts;
- Support for batch processing;
- Multi-language interface;
- Microsoft Word 32-bit and 64-bit compatible.
MathType is trademark of Design Science, Inc.
- If you want to edit a few of MathType equations in the Word document, but you do not have MathType installed, use inline conversion. Select MathType equation and press GrindEQ MathType-to-Equation button. The converted equation will replace MathType object in a few moments and you will be able to edit it with your Microsoft Equation Editor.
- Some of our customers report of successful launches under Linux+Wine, but GrindEQ does not provide technical support for Linux.
- Please see GrindEQ MathType-to-Equation Help for more information.
Using GrindEQ menu
Depending on your Microsoft Word Add-Ins and Macro settings, GrindEQ menu will appear in the Microsoft Word Ribbon.
By using GrindEQ buttons you can convert a selected part of your document into the necessary format. Just select a part of your document you want to convert and press the appropriate GrindEQ button. Please read GrindEQ Help to learn more possibilities you can get with GrindEQ buttons.
Converting multiple documents
Open the documents you want to convert in Microsoft Word. Select GrindEQ converter in GrindEQ menu, then select Convert all opened documents. Please see GrindEQ Help for more information.
Download Example (example.zip)
Use MathType-to-Equation 64-bit if and only if you have Microsoft Word 64-bit installed on your machine.